Friday, January 13, 2006

At Last..


Yesterday was truely a day for celebration for the whole family.

Yes Natasha has started school. :)) Phew. We were all going stir crazy at home. It is really difficult to get anything done when you have got 2 kids to keep occupied the whole time. To be honest I think Natasha was more desperate to get to school than we were for her to go to school ! She has made some friends straight away and seems to be getting stuck in from the off. Here is a picture of her on her second day at home in front of our famous Hindustan motors Ambassador.
She may not look happy....I think she was nervous but she is doing OK now. Some of you may be wondering what she is doing wearing a puffa jacket in India. Well it is bloody freezing over here at night and in the morning. It has however started to warm up more during the day which should knock on to the nights soon.

There has been so much that has been happening over ther last few days I almost do not know where to start. Before I go into any more if you want something a bit more mentally challenging for your blog reading go to my dear old friend Sheel's Blog . I need a dictionary next to me whenever I read it but it is most stimulating.

I do miss my friends ALOT. Here are a few of the guys :))

Good times my friends......good times. Many ..... Many more to come. :)))

Peace and love

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Ahhhh the Supper Club,Amsterdam, Good times indeed.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home