Sunday, June 08, 2008

My First Football Match...:)


Wow.... Today I had the opportunity to go and watch my first footy match. Austria vs Croatia at the Euros in Vienna !! The very nice people at ITV gave me one of their observer tickets which means that I got to sit amongst commentators and other footballing luminaries. The atmosphere was ..... loud !! I took a few photos. I am posting 3 of them. The photos of the chap sleeping by a tree is of an Austrian supporter who was there before the game ..... asleep !! He was also there after the game..... asleep. Except after the game we noticed he had put his shoes back on..... must have got a bit chilly..... bless :))) He was probably the only Austrian supporter who enjoyed the game as he would have been blissfully unaware that his team lost 1 - 0. That too right outside the ground. Hehehee. Classic !!! The other photo is of me with the highly rated BBC presenter called Adrian Chiles.

































Peace and Love :))

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good tournament so far, you must have seen the new spurs star Luka Modric on display...he played well, although I though Crotia suffered a bit from stagefright. Autria look a very physical team indeed and were unlucky not to take anything away from that match.
Enjoy the rest of the tournament.
Rick

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, esp ones of the sleepy man!!!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home