Monday, March 10, 2008

Dunno Really !!

It has been a couple of weeks so I thought I had better write about anything just to keep this up. I must mention all the important people who have had or are having or are about to have birthdays. They include Tiana ( my niece ) 5th March. Gita (My sis) 10th March. Bobby ( my bro) 15th March.
Also congratulations Jay on getting your new flat in town. Does this mean you will be walking to work every day ??
I would also like to commend Rick for his interesting comment regarding queues. I do disagree with you Rick. Long may it not continue I think you mean when people push and shove to get to the front of the queue. If you were out here for a bit longer you would see a change in peoples attitude. They no longer put up with queue bargers and those queue jumpers are now regularly banished to the back of the queue. I really do not feel that that is a bad thing.
That all for now.
Peace and Love

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

soz, accidentally deleted the last comment, just wanted to say, well done for writing your blog again, and I wanted to be the first person to write a comment:P... so hear you go:)
Peace and love
Natasha xxxxx

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy

Agree that queuing is one of those civilised activities that helps keep order on the street. If people don't repect the rules and line up in an orderly manner then we're lost.


Sheel

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thankyou sandy. emma and i are loving the flat. I am pleased to announce that we have been living in the flat for coming up to 5 weeks and i have been been swimming about 4 times and walked back from work twice. one step at a time. change comes with time. i would also like to congratulate u on writing your blog. well done.
jay x x

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home