Saturday, September 22, 2007

Always good !!




The Supperclub in Amsterdam....



I am always impressed how every year we visit the supperclub seems to maintain its "je ne sais quoi".






The guys and I have been going for several years now and although quite costly (as we always manage to imbibe an inordinate amount of alcohol!) is worth it (Just !) Atmosphere, music and quality of food is the order of the day. Couple of pics to try to give you an idea of the feel of the place.




All in all another successful tour. I feel that I should have been up in the morning a bit earlier to keep up with the likes of Bobby and Baggie who really did fly the Baggie and Lucy getting married flag on the last day by having about 8 pints before lunch. Boys I salute you !!
While writing this I found a few tunes on the computer that I am listening too. "She Sells Sanctuary" The Cure
"Gangsta Party " Tupac and Snoop.
"Lifes what you make it" Talk Talk.
Gonna miss the family when I am away. Am heading off to Dubai for 2 and a half weeks. Just as well I have had a few drinks. :)) This particular entry seems to have alot of references to alcohol :)))
Respect to The Dam Gang !
Peace and Love to all


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell is that with Bobby! She's beautiful, how the hell did I miss her!!!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has du schone blog,ARSHAD PAKISTAN

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home