Friday, September 14, 2007

Well.......

It is a habit Jay ! Like all good habits they are so difficult to nurture and keep..... and oh so easy to stop and just let go of. Bad habits on the other hand....I like those. Easy to start and very hard to break. Smoking for example. Drinking for example. Here is a good one..... lazing around all day doing absolutely nothing that remotely relates to being constructive in any shape or form. Now that one does not even need nurturing !!! I took to that one like a fish to water

It is like the battle between good and bad within you. You know you should be doing it.....but can you be arsed ???? The Darth Vadar in me has meant that I have not written this blog in 2 months or so. It is the Aragorn in me that has made me get to it at last !!!

Anyway I shall certainly be attempting to get back on the blogging wagon again and with it I shall be posting a few pictures of the summer along the way. Enjoy !!!


>

Peace...... and Much Love

Thanks for nudging me Jay :))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray!...good to see your back up and blogging,has been too long,you have quite a following mate,keep it up.

PG

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last u've started it up again, don't stop though!

natasha xxx

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot better than me!

Sheel

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home