Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I know ..... I know


Yup I officially acknowledge..... I am rubbish at writing this thing regularly !! I keep meaning too .... there have been several times I have been at the computer started writing and something or the other happens to distract me.

Anyway. I am home. It is good to be home. The last few weeks have shot by. I cannot believe it is May already. My son is going to be 8 already!! It only seems like a couple of years ago that I cut his cord and freed him into the world !!

There is so much I want to write, I just don't know were to start. I shall gather my thoughts for the next entry and give you something slightly more interesting to read. So in the mean time have a couple of photos instead. Again they are of the wedding we went to a couple of weeks ago.




Peace and Love and Peace ....... Please George !

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheel said...

At last I can leave a comment! I think deleting all my cookies did the trick.

I am sure you'll find the resolve to keep writing Sandy. It's always fun to look at your blog, and some of the photos you put up, may seem commonplace to you, but are actually of quite intriguing images for those of us who do not see these things everyday.

It's also good to hear all about the family. I can't believe Nikhil's 8 either. I remember when he was born and going to to the pub with you at Thames Ditton to wet the baby's head! That was just like yesterday!

Take care and keep writing.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks Sheel,

Wetting the babies head. My goodness.....yes. Time does fly.

And the best to you too. I am just about to check in on your blog to see if you have updated;)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home