Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bloody Hell !!!

Time is flying !!! Even Natasha and Nikhil agree..... and they are at school !! We have been in India for 15 months now. I do not know why but I am finding it a little hard to get the motivation to write on the blog. I have been quite busy over the last few months but at the same time I have alot of periods at home.

I am doing the kids school runs and all there coordination for school and feeding them and all that. "Where is Roochi" you might well ask.... well she appears to be picking up some momentum with the business. It seems that the word has finally got out that there is a woman in Delhi who knows how to fit women for bras properly :) You know I still cannot believe my luck. I just hope she continues with building the momentum so that I can retire and be a consultant to a lingerie company ;)

I have made many good friends in Doha since I have been going there. I have been reflecting on my experiences there and I think the most positive thing about it is the multicultured department that I work in. Never have I worked with so many people from different backgrounds. MCR in Aljazeera is by far the best department there based on that fact alone. Of course we are the best at what we do too :)

Below is Natasha looking fab...... A little too fab actually. :)) I am going to have to start watching out for boys trying to chat to her and all that.







The next one is of THE BANDLISH BOYS on tour in Goa :)






CHEERS !

Peace and Love

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bandlish boys pic looks great. did u brighten it. j x x

10:49 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Hi Sanj

I haven't seen your brothers since 1990 and having trouble working out which is which...can you enlighten me?!

Good to see the blog up and running again,

Love Nicola x

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sanj,

How nice to read your blogs and experience you away from the MCR room!!

You have such a beautiful family, God protects them...

Keep the good work and renew your contract with Al Jazeera, but this time with perminant contract, we need excellent people like you...

Regards,

Ashraf

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home