Sunday, January 14, 2007

I had no idea !!

I think a little pat on the back to myself is in order. I did not notice until today that my last post was my 50th !!! Wey hey. !!

Am still in Doha but only have a couple of days left before I go home. It has been pretty busy at work for one reason or the other. A good thing I did was paid a visit to watch the Qatar Masters Golf this morning. It is the first time I have been to watch golf live and found it to be quite entertaining. I think I got lucky though..... I was the only spectator at the first Tee !!! Well me and my fellow spectator Anne. I could not believe that I was watching golfers such as Ernie Els, Sergio Garcia, Darren Clarke and others and there was no one there!!! I mean no one??!!After a little while a few people turned up but the most number of on any one hole was ...... ooooh errrrr 20 !!! Hmmmm I wonder if I got on the telly ??

Peace and Love

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Hi Sheel,

Unfortunately no. Kids are in school so not so easy to take them out for 1 month. Am back in Delhi now though.

Good to hear from you Sheel :)

Warmest regards
Sandy

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home