Saturday, January 06, 2007

HNY

Happy New Year....... 2007 !!!

Last year was probably the fastest year of my life. No sooner had it started ..... it ended !!! Whats more we have now been living in India for 14 months now!!! 2006 took me to Doha a place I never thought I would ever visit. It has, however, been a great experience. The weirdest thing about it is the fact that I knew so many people when I walked into the facility. In Doha....the middle of the desert ???

This year is going to be another tumultuous one. The Honourable Richard Bagnall is to wed his fair lady Lucy.... an event I am so looking forward to. Roochi's nephew Nimit is marrying in April in the north of India. My cousin is marrying in Feb in a city called Chandigarh, A new town partly designed by the architect Corboisier ( Spelling ??).

My apologies for not having passed on festive wishes..... but let me now take this opportunity to wish everyone a successful, loving, fruitful and peaceful new year.

More very soon :)

Peace and Love

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great write up dad! How many weddings have you got this year eh? Happy New year !

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home