Thursday, March 29, 2007

Beardo Beardo !!

More like Weirdo :)

Yes I have grown a beard...... I think I like it. It is not the first time I have grown a beard but it has been some while since I last grew one. It is the first time that I have had so much grey hair sprouting out of me though:( Oh well grow old gracefully eh.
Speaking of beards..... the film 300. The story about the 300 spartans who defended Greece against a massive Persian army in something like 400 B.C. BRILLIANT. It is not the first time this story has been put to celluloid but it is definitely the best. Dunno if anyone has seen it but if you have not ..... it is a must see. I think it is made by the same guy who made Sin City. The only problem I had watching it here in Doha is that it was heavily censored. They seemed to keep in all the bloody violence ( of which there was loads ) but cut out all the other bits that are associated with the rather debauched times that were also to be had. Oh well !! Having said that.... I still really enjoyed it. Movie of the year for me so far.

Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home