Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nicola :))))

My dear dear Nicola,

It is always so good to hear from you. For anyone who does not know Nicola and I were at Ravensbourne together and also lived in Gipsy Hill together as flatmates for a while.
It has to be said that you were very patient with Rick and myself Nicola :)) Thankyou.
To answer you question regarding the Photo of "The Bandlish Boys". Going from the top and going anti-clockwise. Top is me Dad..... to the left is Bobby.... at the bottom is little ( or not so little :)) Jay and to the right is ME :)))

When I hear from you Nicola it does give me more motivation to carry on the blog. Thanks for reading.

I am currently back in Doha..... AGAIN. I have started to lose count at the number of times I have been here but it has to be said it is a very good freelance job here so I would be silly to say no to it. Roochi and the kids are herewith me for a few days as well so it is quite a nice little holiday for them.

We also get to see some amazing cars here which Nikhil in particular enjoys.


Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home