Monday, September 17, 2007

www.ckplingerie.com

It is online at last. What should have taken 2 weeks has ended up taking 3 months !!!! This is India you know :))

All of Roochis hard work is now coming to fruition. I had a hard morning toiling away too. I had to dress up a mannequin in saucy lingerie and take pictures of it !! It is so that we can keep adding to the pictures available on the site. Honest !
Now.... we do not have a studio at home. The best place for lighting is out on the terrace. I did let my concerns be known to Rooch that the neighbours might see and all that. She just wanted the job done and that was that. I was out on the terrace dressing the mannequin in different lingerie and snapping pictures. If anyone did see they would have wondered what kind of a weird fetish dungeon we run in our house. :))
Heheheheee.

Check out the site and give me some feedback. We have not started to sell yet as we are now gearing up for a marketing campaign which should kick things off nicely.


Heheheee

Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home