Saturday, June 28, 2008

So here we are !

This is it. Spain vs Germany in the final. Come on Germany ! If it was not for the fact that I have 10 pounds that I will lose if Spain wins, I would have supported them.
I managed to get over to Salzburg last weekend. What an absolutely stunning town. Small easy to walk around and loads and loads of history. The Museum of Modern art is perched up on a hill at one end of Salzburg and so it makes having a drink on the terrance of the museum a quite special moment. Photos are below.



Above is the view from the museum.


On the right is a meditative Buddha.

More pics to come

Peace and love


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, hope all is well. Wishing Roochi a belated happy birthday. Hope your Ladakh trip went well.
Rick

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sangive, how are you? Its been a while my friend!! I hope everything is ok. Nice to read your blong and to know that you're enjoying the games ;)you look pretty good .
I hope to meet up with you soon.

Regards,

Ashraf

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home