Saturday, April 08, 2006

The heat is on.

Sorry to be boring but I have to mention the weather again. It really is bloody hot out here. During the day time the mercury is definitely touching 40 degrees C. We started up the air conditioners a couple of days ago and that does provide a good form of relief from the heat. It is set to get hotter still. People are talking about the temperature going as high as 50 !!!!

The hot weather has given me a still deeper appreciation of something very close to my heart.
COLD BEER :)
I have found myself necking an ice cold beer on my own in the house and literally saying out loud after it has gone down "Yea baby" or something like that. I don't think there has ever been a time were beer has given me so much pleasure. :)


Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home