Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's a big place.

I have a friend coming over from the UK. Baggie Boy :)) I am so looking forward to seeing him. I have been planning an itinery for him.... It then struck me....blimey this really is a massive country. He is only going to be touching the tip of a huge iceberg with this trip. Coming from the little island of the UK and moving to India has really made me appreciate even more diversity of life. I also discovered that Greater Delhi has a population of ....... 93 MILLION !!!!! Please somebody tell me that is not true.

Apologies for not having posted sooner. I did write a post recently but lost it just as I had finished writing it coz my internet connection went awol.....it kind of put me in a bad mood to say the least.

Thanks for telling me you read this simple blog Andy you should make some comments as I know you have many a good word in your armoury. In fact you should start a blog about your upcoming responsibility as best man at a certain persons wedding. I am sure it will be most amusing to all who read it.

Peace and Love

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Just lurking.....

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home