Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Time Flies


I cannot believe it is already over 10 days since I last posted. Mind you myself and the family have just got back from a short holiday in Shimla. We had a lovely time there. People in Delhi were warning us that it is overcrowded and spoiled now. I suppose they were trying to tell me it was a little like Margate except this one is in the hills. We did alot of driving around and were in awe at the natural beauty of the landscapes in Shimla and the surrounds. Photos do not do it justice but here is a couple that might give you an idea. We stayed at the Oberoi Cecil which was the first Hotel to be founded in the Oberoi empire. Very Regal it was too. I managed to scout a great deal for this unashamed luxury. For 2 rooms for 2 nights (which of course meant that the kids had there own room Wooo Hoooo ;)) was Rs 12500 or about £145.00. Now that is a deal.












As you can see a great time was had. Nikhil really took to horse riding so I reckon I may have a future polo champ on my hands... he cannot wait to get back on a horse;))

I hope you are all well

Peace and Love

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you all look really well in the pics. j x

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home