Monday, August 07, 2006

Life in London

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have been in London for the last 6 weeks. Roochi and the kids are back in Delhi now, which means I am on my own :((

I am starting to feel quite himesick. I miss the kids and Roochi. I am putting on weight again.....bugger. But looking at it when I go back I will seriously be able to kick back. I cannot wait !

It has been good spending time with Dad and mum and seeing Jay every now and then.....he seems to have a really busy schedule these days too. Bobby and Gita and the kids have gone away on holiday so have not seen much of them.

I am still hoping to get to play some squash soon. I should be getting my racket back tomorrow.

It appears that "Love Island" is still not doing very well in the ratings. I agree it is not a format that I would watch but I am sure it will build up more of an audience when big brother finishes. There are people who I know would not watch the program but when they happen to stumble across it while surfing do stick with it for a little while.....so....I think the bait is working for ITV. For what it is worth I am glad Chris is still in but I wish he would stop saying "Shet" instead of "Shit" I like Brendon too, he is very upfront. Out of the girls Kelle and Colleen are the coolest, Colleen being the most sexy by far :))
I think that putting 6 single guys and 6 single girls from a normal background, ones who would go to Ibiza for a holiday would make better "shag tv" if that is what ITV are looking for. You would definitely get more relationships building and I am sure a couple of weddings out of it, which would make for good TV audiences and follow on programs. I have got lots of ideas on this kind of thing if any ITV execs are reading this ;)) Especially as Mr Allen is leaving soon :))

I went to a wedding in Krakow over the weekend. Mark and Danusia the bride and groom truely laid on a most memorable day for all those who attended. Thanks Mark.
I highly recommend Krakow to anyone as a most romantic of destinations. You have to stay in a hotel called the "Pod Roza" translates to under the rose. It is magical !!

Love you and miss you Roochi, Nikhil and Natasha

Peace and Love to all

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all miss you too babes!

P.S. What's this about putting on weight??

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home