Friday, May 19, 2006

Simple Pleasures.

One of the things that being in India had helped me to do is to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I will give you an example. In this heat ( it is hot! ) The feeling I get walking around the house in bare feet on the cool marble floor is delightful. It helps to cool my whole body without being artificial like an air conditioner is. It is a simple pleasure. I am told however that in some parts of India even the stone floor is heating up to the extent that you cannot even walk on it. The only way to cool it down is to splash cold water over it.......but then you are at risk of slipping. What to do eh :)
Anyway below is a photo of Natasha just before she got up on stage at school to perform a dance routine. I think she looks reasonably cool about it :)

Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home