Saturday, April 29, 2006

A Crying Shame.

My sympathies to all the Baggie supporters out there.
As far as I am concerned the best teams are the ones with character and spirit NOT the ones with all the money in the world to blow. Teams who have to battle it out throughout the whole season just to survive don't always have the dedicated support they deserve.
In my experience Baggies supporters are the most decent and dedicated of any ( barring the odd dickhead of course :)). My hats off to you all.

Perhaps you could now put your valuable energy into supporting the Eagles in their quest for promotion in the coming weeks.

I sincerely hope we don't see the Baggies in the Championship next season. I fear if we do Crystal Palace may be headed for a long few years in that league.

COME ON PALACE !!!!

Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home