Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nikhil's Birthday

I cannot believe it.....Nikhil is already seven years old. ! We all went to a place called Nirula's. I think most Indians have heard if it. It is a place where you can order Tandoori chicken or a hamburger or a pizza all off the same menu. There are several in India but there is only one branch that serves beer. So obviously that is the one I booked for Nikhil's birthday. The picture below shows you how well he looks. Alot of people have commented that Nikhil looks much healthier here in India than he ever did in the UK.
Natasha however is still strong and always has been.
By the way... I have at last found a good Yoga teacher. He now comes and teaches us as a family 3 times a week. I can do a pretty good headstand now and can also do a convincing plough. If this is all double dutch to you don't worry I will show you when I see you :)))


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy Bhiaya,

Roochi Didi was right they have grown up alot!!! Last time I remember Nikhil was when he was about a foot in length! And Natasha My gosh!!! Hope all is well.

You guys keep in touch!!

Much love to all
Ayisha Grijalva

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home