Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I knew it

Thats it. Crystal Palace are officially a championship team for the next few seasons. Dowie the most inspirational manager we have had in years has gone. Andy Johnson (Gawd bless 'im) is probably off to Wigan. So the end result is that the 2 most inspirational people of this era in the life and times of Crystal Palace football club have gone........ BUGGER !!!!! Still at least we can have another crack at the Baggies eh ! ;)

I bloody had to sack the driver today aswell. I am not often put in this situation, but the fact is he has a wife who is pregnant and yet he still could not help himself and tried to have it away with my maid !!! It just does not say much about his character. So to be honest with you it was not difficult to do the deed. I think it is the first time I have ever sacked anyone.....I think.

Peace and Love ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home