Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Health and Wealth

I am trying to strike a balance here. My time in India was spent getting fit and healthy. I was able to do it because I had all the time I needed to do that. Now I am in London earning money in order to give me that time in India but I am getting a bit unhealthy again. I have not played squash since I left Delhi I have not been for a swim since I left delhi.

I think it is worth it but I am not sure.

I have got a game of squash booked with Nelson tomorrow. He is bound to do me over big time but it is always a good run around. It will also make me feel alot less guilty about not having done any excersize since I have been here.

Carnival is next week. Can't wait.

Peace and Love

1 Comments:

Blogger Akash said...

Happy Birthday, Sandy - belated but hope you had a good Sunday at Carnival. Was it excellent?

post some photos if you have any.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home