Sunday, March 28, 2010

BaggieandLucy.com

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful.

If you wanna take a look at a fantastic family blog that is www.baggieandlucy.com.

It has been 8 months since I did any writing on this thing. There is a good reason for that. It was at the beginning of August that my new company sales started. It has been and will continue to be the hardest thing I have done in my life but alongside that it has been the most fulfilling. I actually enjoy being a toothbrush salesman !!!

I have also lacked the motivation for writing and it was only when I went and had a good look around Baggies blog that I realised I needed to get back on. There has always been loads to write about ..... it is a case of disciplining oneself to actually get down and do it.

The fact that the weather here in Delhi has gone from being one of the coldest winters to already being one of the hottest summers and we are still in March alone is good enough reason alone to put finger to keyboard.!!

Something that may amuse you is that Roochi and I are having dance classes!! Not that I need them of course ;) Reason for this..... ? One of my friends daughters is getting married here in Delhi and the father of the bride, my friend and business partner, has decided he wants all family and friends to partake in a mass Bollywood dance for the reception. I must admit that I was most apprehensive at the thought of doing this but.... I must say that we all had a bloody good time at the first rehersal, alot of laughing contributed to this. I will keep you updated as to how this pans out. We have another practice session tonight !

So while I go and dust off the keyboard a little more please rest assured I shall be back to bore you some more soon :))

Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home