Saturday, March 19, 2011

Will it ever end ?

We seem to be living in a time of endless wars and fighting. It is spreading around the globe. Or..... is it just that there is more reporting that we are more aware of things going on in the world. I do not know the answer. What I do know is whenever I land up in Doha to do some work I seem to end up in a shitstorm of work. I have not been here that long but in that time there has been a huge earthquake in Japan, Bahrain is undergoing violent revolution, Western countries have decided to get involved in the violent revolution in Libya. Those are just a few of the major events going on that we are covering.
I have noticed that I am not as quick off the mark in MCR these days. I think I still pull my weight however.
Have been in the gym alot which always makes me feel better. I am overcoming the battle in my mind about whether I should go to the gym or whether I should just go to bed. The gym is winning the arguement I have with myself everyday. :))
I miss home :((
Peace and Love

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, good to see you back on line. Any plans to come in the summer?
Rick

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - agree - good to see you back doing this. Keep it going and stay in touch.

Sheel

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home