Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Scots and The art of getting screwed!

I was most disappointed at the result of the Scottish referendum. I am not Scottish but I have been to Scotland and have Scottish friends. My Scottish friends all voted for independence.... What happened? As I suspected. The Scots people are now going to have to go through a rather tough "haggle" to get what they were promised by central government. I suspect that many of the pledges made will not be honoured. 

Why did you vote "no"?

Peace and love

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the helpful suggestions. this will be a great addition for myself. Looking Forward for more.

ApolloWhiteDental - Best Dental Clinic
Dental Hospital In Tambaram
Dental Clinic In Anna Nagar
Dental Clinic In T Nagar
Dental Clinic In Mogappair | Dental Clinic In Ambattur

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really you made a good and important post and all words contain the great meaning it should help those who need dental guidance, and who affected the dental issues most efficiently. Thank you for sharing this information.
Orthodontic Treatment
Best Dental Hospital in Chennai
Best Laser Dental Clinic
Best Dentist In Chennai
Best Dental Clinic in Chennai
Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Full mouth implant treatment

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home