Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Parallel Dimensions

That is what it feels like right now.
We are all either living in the Matrix or some higher being has transported us to a parallel dimension!

I am sitting in my kitchen having cooked an absolutely superb sausage and tomato farfalle which I sprinkled with some parmesan that I smuggled in from London and the Indian prime minister Modi has just announced a solid 3 week lockdown ! NO LEAVING HOME. Not even to walk the dog or go for exercise! So very different from the UK for example where you can walk the dog and go out for execise etc.

I do understand the need for this, don't get me wrong, but there has been no indication how we can even get food !

We are waiting for further instructions. Luckily we have enough food for at least 1 week but I doubt we can last 3 weeks !

Looks like I am gonna be losing weight !

Sooo many exclamation marks in this one !!!

Like I said at the beginning of this post ... it is difficult to understand how things can change in 2 weeks. I was in London on the 9th of march and although we knew covid was coming life was relatively normal.

Now look at where we are.

Stay safe
Peace and Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home